Elana & JJ

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ok...so....

So, according to feedback I need to focus on what I've been up to...which if I was doing all kinds of exciting things that could work! However as my day is mostly absorbed by work, sadly that's mostly what I end up doing. For instance, today was spent running around the office trying to get several high-priority projects completed. I was there until 6 p.m., which then when I got home we went to On the Border for dinner, then to Dillards for more makeup and now I'm home trying to help figure out how to design the AI shirt for this year. That's about my life in a nutshell! :)

Now you see why I was trying to make it a little more exciting? So...again, here's my attempt:

Brand of they Day: Green Truck Tour!!

One of my high-priority projects was getting the new Greentrucktour.com site launched. We did a complete redesign, so if you didn't see it before just know it's even better now. Check it out at http://www.greentrucktour.com/!

Then you'll be able to see some of what I've been up to!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Brockintons said...

YAY!! your back

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home