Elana & JJ

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's been awhile!

Ok, so I've been a little slow on updating my blog here lately. I wish I could say that it's because my life has been so exciting but unfortunately it's not. I loved having 4 days off from work b/c of the 4th of July. JJ and I went to see "A Chorus Line" at The Rep on the Friday before. It was one of the best shows I've seen there. We (of course) spent most of the weekend working on our house. We did get our cork flooring down in the office. See pics below.






On the 4th we went with the Owens to see the Osbourne fireworks in Downtown. We viewed the show from the top of the parking deck at 2nd and Main. It was Peyton & Cameron's first fireworks show (as well as Frodo's) - none of those 3 were quite sure what to think at first, but it was a good show.








Let's see...we had the ABPG softball tournament last weekend. Don't want to talk about it. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

This week's we've begun demolishing our Master Bathroom. I'll post pics of that when they become available. No more ugly green tile!

1 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

ooh i like the cork floors...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home