Elana & JJ

Monday, May 08, 2006

First thoughts!

This is my first entry on my new blog. I've been slow to get into the blogging thing, but figured I can give it a try. Here is a pic from our trip to St. Louis two weeks ago to see the Cubs vs. Redbirds @ the new Busch. Although the Cubs lost, it was still awesome to see the new ballpark.
JJ and I have also been working on our house, which is slooowly reaching completion, but still has a ways to go. We've been working on our new and improved kitchen by finishing installing the cabinets and putting down the countertops.

I had to throw in an adorable pic of my baby...isn't he just too cute?

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Yay for Elana. So glad you joined the blogging community! Welcome aboard. Let me know if you have any questions, not that I'm an expert by any means, but I did just hit the 1 year mark of being a blogger!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home