Elana & JJ

Friday, February 16, 2007

First Post in Forever!

It's been forever since I last posted! JJ and I just got back from Breckenridge, CO. It was so great to be on vacation for a whole week and I'm ready to go back! We're still working on remodeling our house. Unfortunately. Work is going good, just very busy. Here are some pics from Colorado.


On top of the Mountain









Old Man Winter Snow Sculpture





Swirl Snow Sculpture




I love the background in this picture! It almost doesn't look like I'm really there!



3 Comments:

Blogger katandkarl said...

yea post!!! looks like you guys had a great time in CO!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

How fun. Your pictures are great. It reminds me that I haven't had a vacation in years. Thanks for coming by the office today.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I want to go skiing. Good pics. You look pretty.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home